[KASSE ERC20 Token Manual]
1) .KASSE homepage > Support > Download.
Download the latest version of KASSE software.
2)- Execute and install KASSE software.
- After finishing the Initial Configuration, connect KASSE to your PC with the included USB cable.
- Enter the PIN code to unlock the KASSE. You can manage the KASSE with the KASSE software.
- Choose Ethereum.
3) Click the “ERC 20” button in the upper right corner at the Ethereum dashboard.
4) To add a frequently used ERC20 token, click the “Add” button in the upper right corner at the ERC20 Token pop-up.
5) Click the Token List and add a frequently used ERC 20 Token.
6) If the token you want to add is not on the list and has already transferred to your
Ethereum wallet, click the “Search Token Tx” button at the lower side of ERC20 Token pop-up.
7) The previous move will open a window in your default browser which show the ERC20
Token transaction records for your KASSE ETH wallet on Etherscan.io
Select the token you would like to add to the token list.
8) Copy the Name, Address and Decimals and paste those information on the
'Add ERC20 Token' page as shown below. Click “Save” to continue.
9) Now you can find the ERC 20 Token in the 'ERC Token' list
Click the token to enter the management page.
10) You can view the transaction records and send your tokens at this page.
- Note that an Ethereum balance in your wallet is required for the gas cost of all kinds of ERC 20 token transactions.
- We recommend a Gas limit of 60000 as the transaction of ERC 20 tokens
may involve more operations than a standard Ethereum transaction.
- The gas price will automatically adjust itself to the current gas price for a fast transaction,
which is 9WEI at the time we made this manual, but you can always check ETH Gas Station for the current safe low price and manually enter the value.
- To return to the Ethereum wallet dashboard, simply click the “Ethereum” button in the upper right corner of the ERC 20 Token’s page.